Tuesday 6 April 2010

Easter weekend :-)

SO,

a request has been made for 'frequent informal' blog posts so maybe i should use this one (plus, it's pink!)

Saturday was, in some ways, a sad day, because I missed out on watching the boat race AND the new series of Dr Who. Both were, in part, rectified. I listened to the boat race, and even fell over and bruised my knee running for my computer battery cable halfway through, forgetting that I'd just washed the floor :S. And I watched most of Dr Who through dubious means, but it took a whole night to download in seven parts, and one of them didn't work so I still missed part of the episode. I might decide it's not worth doing again; but the fish custard was just too intriguing.

Spent all day yesterday in the sun on a privately owned 'caye', on a church outing (a caye is a mangrove or coral island). This one felt a little artificial, except the mangrove itself, but it was surrounded by the caribbean sea and there wasn't a cloud in sight so who am I to complain? My back, knees, nose and a thin strip of my stomach are rather pink this morning, and I am rather sleepy from all the sun, but it was a GOOD day. And I encountered one of man's happiest inventions... A FLOATING TRAMPOLINE. Inductees of the ToT (exeter peeps, you know who you are), I missed you truly.

MWAH

(I am so tempted to add 'XOXO', but that would be lame)

x

2 comments:

  1. i thought that was what this was for anyhoo so why did it take someone to ask for it numpty? get blogging i like it!!!! ha ha ha pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAZO! I think we could make the floating trampoline work at the cottage. There's not too many rocks and actually my tramp does need a new home when I've finished at uni. I like the pink a lot x x x

    ReplyDelete